February 16, 2017
Digital Marketing Specialist, Humane Society International
Humane Society International (HSI), the international affiliate of The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), the nation’s largest animal advocacy organization, is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist. The main responsibility of this position is to assist with key aspects of the digital acquisition program.
This position will be responsible for:
- Developing and assisting with digital advertising campaigns to meet fundraising, advocacy, and lead generation goals, from the strategic planning phase to creative development and leading up to execution;
- Reporting and taking on the analytics lead for the online advertising channel; will be updating and maintaining the digital advertising campaign data report and will produce analysis and recommendations on campaign effectiveness;
- Managing importing, tagging, and optimizing email welcome series for new supporters from third party platforms;
- Drafting copy for digital advertisements and email welcome series with collaboration from others;
- Monitoring digital advertising from the paid social media accounts and responding to supporter comments;
- Acting as the liaison with vendors to ensure campaigns are successfully executed and revenue goals are met;
- Providing recommendations on advertising spending to maximize return on investment;
- Conducting market research to gather information and determine further marketing efforts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of two or more years’ experience with marketing department required, with an emphasis in online marketing preferred;
- Must have prior experience managing campaigns in Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager;
- Proficiency in MS Office and advanced level of Excel required;
- Must be results-driven as you will be assisting in driving advertising programs to meet campaign goals;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Ability to suggest new ideas and ability to improve efficiencies.
Please submit a cover letter and resume using this form or fax to 301-548-7701.This position is located in Gaithersburg, MD.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital or parental status, or protected veteran status.
Back to Employment Opportunities»