April 12, 2017
Law Enforcement Training Coordinator
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), the nation's largest animal advocacy organization, is seeking a Law Enforcement Training Coordinator for the Campaigns department. The primary purpose of this position will be to organize law enforcement trainings on animal cruelty and investigations across the country.
This position will be responsible for:
- Working with HSUS state directors and local law enforcement agencies to organize law enforcement trainings in priority states and other locations/states as needed;
- Overseeing the development, production, distribution of the training materials as required;
- Assisting with the planning and marketing of the law enforcement trainings and the respective training consultants;
- Identifying training opportunities at state law enforcement and Attorney General conferences;
- Maintaining records of trainings and participants.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required;
- Minimum of one year of event planning experience required;
- Requires strong organizational skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Must have willingness and ability to travel as needed to oversee the logistics of the trainings.
Please submit a cover letter and resumé using this form or fax to 301-548-7701. This position is located in Gaithersburg, MD.
The Humane Society of the United States is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital or parental status, or protected veteran status.
Back to Employment Opportunities»